Overseas Clients Case Studies
LEGOLAND Japan Limited
LEGOLAND Japan Construction Development Project
|Scale||Approx. 96,000m² / 46 buildings|
- Construction of an attraction park themed with LEGO bricks.
The interactive theme park including 21 ride, 2 shows designed for families with children aged 2-12. This is the 8th LEGOLAND in the world.
- Meiho joined the project from the business development feasibility phase as a project management partner of the owner. The comprehensive services provided varies from site preparation management, procurement/tendering support, design management, site monitoring, contract administration, oversea suppliers and local contractor coordination, permit support, FFE procurement support.
Audi Japan Sales KK
New Construction Project of Flagship Showroom based on New Corporate Identity (CI)
|Property Name||Audi Toyosu|
- Master design: Allmann Sattler Wappner Architekten GmbH
- Design supervision in Japan: Project International Japan, Inc.
- Design & construction: Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd.
- New construction project of the largest independent type dealer in Japan "Audi Toyosu," where the auto service shop and cafe are annexed.
- We took part in the project from the construction phase, and provided a management service during the construction.
- While facing a tight opening schedule, we also ensured a high level of construction quality based on the corporate identity, and supported completion of the project within the schedule.
Tyco Electronics Japan G.K.
Building area: 18,816 m², Floor area: 24,114 m²
- New plant construction project to design and manufacture high quality electronic components
- We took part in the project from the planning phase, and provide conceptual planning, support for the selection of design-build contractor through a proposal system, and a management service for design and construction.
- Acquired Highly Protected Risk qualification based on FM Global standards.
- To obtain a flexible layout that features a 50m space without columns and with movable utility poles, and realized mega solar power generation of 1MW, we support and supervise the project from conceptual planning phase.
Thompson Reuters Markets KK
Headquarters Office Relocation
|Property Name||Akasaka BIZ Tower|
|Purpose||Office with branding capability|
Head count 500
|Remarks||Received Nikkei’s 21st The Best of New Offices Promotion Award and Creative Award|
- Relocation to newly constructed building. Our services are conceptual planning, design development of various areas, including the reception, seminar rooms, internal stairs, employee collaboration area and also price negotiations with the designated building contractor and bidding of furniture and AV system and construction supervision until move completion.
- The four demonstration rooms and the seminar room with the capacity of 100 people are designed to enhance the show room effect and also improved working conditions of employees.
Design PM and ICT
SAP Japan Co., Ltd.
- Relocation to newly constructed building. Enhanced presentation areas and seminar rooms to appeal the service of the company more effectively. Moreover, one third of the floor in the company is utilized as communication space to facilitate communication of the organization.
- In addition to the office design and interior design, we provided project management service for the master plan, bidding, and construction supervision under the ICT design and ICT-PM service.
Merlin Entertainments (Japan) Limited (Osaka)
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Osaka Project
|Property Name||Tempozan Market Place 3F|
- The 2nd LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Japan developed by Merlin Entertainments Japan, the largest European entertainments company operating in Europe.
- LEGO themed attraction with ride, 4D cinema, Miniland and workshops for the families with young children.
- As a local project manager and a site coordinator, we provided comprehensive project management services from initial site research, design coordination, application advise, contract management, set up tender process, monitor site construction and coordination of oversea contractors.