Commercial Facilities Case Studies
JR West Japan Shopping Center Development Company
OSAKA STATION CITY "LUCUA" New Construction Project
|Scale||Approx. 43,000m², 200 stores (Specialty store zone)|
- New construction project of the specialty store zone "LUCUA" which is the center of OSAKA STATION CITY "NORTH GATE BUILDING" in the JR Osaka Station, the gateway to Osaka City.
- We supported the successful achievement of the project by controlling cost from the design phase to the construction phase.
Kobe SC Development Company
Piole Himeji New Construction Project
|Property Name||Piole Himeji|
|Scale||Approx. 30,000m², 202 stores (Specialty store zone)|
Total floor area (approx. 31,000 m²), Store area (approx. 13,000 m²)
- The new Piole Himeji was built as a part of the "Himeji Station Integrated Development Project" of JR Himeji Station.
- We provided the management service from the basic design phase to the construction work.
Lumine Co., Ltd. (Lumine Ikebukuro Store Ikeresu 8 & 9)
Lumine Ikebukuro "Ikeresu 8 & 9" Restaurant Floor Renewal Project
|Property Name||Lumine Ikebukuro 8F, 9F|
|Scale||Approx. 11,500m², 27 stores|
- Renewal project of the restaurant floors, the DINING COLLECTION for the 8th floor and BUFFET COLLECTION for the 9th floor, based on the concept "fine restaurant floors in Ikebukuro filled with deliciousness & fun."
- We took part in the project from the design phase and provided expertise to support the smooth implementation of the project for the client, in the phase of procurement, construction, completion and the opening.
JR East Japan Retail Net Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Station Premises, In-station Commercial Facility "TOKYO STATION CITY KeiyoStreet" Development Project
|Scale||Approx. 1,400 m², 26 shops|
Stores (sweets, deli, restaurant, convenience store, etc.)
- In-station commercial facility which proposes a life style and disseminates information based on the theme "friendly to people & nature" as a part of the "Tokyo Station City" development of the JR East Japan Group.
- We took part in the project from the procurement phase, and managed the schedule and costs to support the implementation of the customer's project.
Real estate fund
Large-Scale Shopping Center Renewal Project
- Renewal project to respond to the change from a master lease type (entire Facilities lease) SC to a direct lease type (individual tenant lease) SC in a large-scale commercial facility.
- We developed a schematic design for facility modification, including the renewal of key facilities. We assisted in setting up a fair bidding environment to select the optimum design-build contractor.
- We took part in the project to support development of a schematic design (facility), selection of designers/builders (proposal system), and construction management.
Lumine Co., Ltd.
(Heat Supply Facility and High-Voltage Receiving-Transforming Facility Renewal Project)
Lumine Shinjuku Lumine 2
Heat Supply Facility and High-Voltage Receiving-Transforming Facility Renewal Project
High-voltage receiving-transforming facility, emergency generator and heat supply facility renewal construction
- Renewal project of the key facilities that have become deteriorated over the 30 years since completion.
- We realized energy-saving and space creation by optimization of the installed capacity, installation method and layout.
- We also provided a management service from the schematic designning phase to the completion, in order to optimize the specifications and construction costs by organizing a competitive environment, and support the completion of the construction while continuing sales activities.