Seicho-No-Ie, a religious corporation
"Office in the Forest" Project
|Location||Hokuto-city, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Scale||Approx. 8,150m² Wooden, two-storied|
|Remarks||First ZEB (Zero Energy Building) in Japan|
Acquired FSC Project Certification
- We achieved the first "ZEB (Zero Energy Building)" in Japan, based on the "coexistence of forests and people" as the concept.
- We took part in the project from the master concept phase. We investigated the introduction of environmental symbiosis technology and provided support in the selection of the design-build contractor and builders through a proposal system. Also we were engaged in design supervision and construction management by our PM service.
- We provided a total management service for construction of a new office, in the phase of work style construction, schematic design of fixtures, AV and ICT (Information and Communications Technology), procurement and relocation.
The "Office in the Forest" was introduced in the magazine "SHINKENCHIKU 2013 September issue."
Okasan Securities Group Inc.
Tsu Branch New Construction Project (Including Planetarium)
|Property Name||Okasan Securities Group Tsu Building|
|Location||Tsu-city, Mie Prefecture|
|Scale||Approx. 700 tsubo (2,310m²), Building with 4 floors above ground|
|Remarks||Complex facirity: Okasan Securities Tsu branch (sales counter, offices), conference rooms, seminar room, planetarium, TV broadcasting satellite studio|
- New construction project in the location (Tsu-shi, Mie Prefecture) where the client is celebrating their 90th anniversary since establishment. Complex facility integrated with sales counter, offices, TV studio and planetarium.
- We took part in the project from the design phase, and delivered a design management service, procurement support and a construction management service. The construction was completed as planned among the strict schedule.
- We created a absic design, and achieved a more attractive space for the 4th floor planetarium, equipped with the latest equipment in Japan.
PM and planetarium design supervision