Financial Institution Case Studies
Kiyo Bank, Ltd.
Iwade Branch New Construction & Relocation Project
|Property Name||Iwade Branch|
|Location||Iwade-shi, Wakayama Prefecture|
- New construction and relocation project of a bank based on the theme "improving the convenience of customers."
- Established a larger lobby area than the current bank, and greatly increased the number of service counters and dedicated booths in consideration of privacy, so that customers can communicate with the bank tellers comfortably about their business, including asset management and loans. Also provided a fully automated safe deposit box accessible on holidays in a dedicated private room.
- We delivered the schematic design, procurement support, design management and construction management services.
Hiratsuka SHINKIN Bank
Oiwake Branch New Construction Reconstruction Project
|Property Name||Oiwake Branch|
|Location||Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture|
- Reconstructed the bank to equip the data center function.
- Based on the four keywords of "honest," "fair," "kindness" and "environmental consideration" aiming for the Hiratsuka SHINKIN Bank to be able to provide an attractive service to their customers, we considered the business continuity of the data center functions in the new building, disaster prevention and safety to develop a bank branch that would be landmark in the area.
- We delivered the master concept, schematic design, procurement support, design management, construction management and management services for direct procurement of the bank.